[Zope-dev] ZFormulator review...

Martijn Pieters mj@digicool.com
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 16:02:49 -0500

I do this in my mythical ZScheduler. O need a central object to manage
the scheduling of the different Event objects, so on Product
initialisation, ZScheduler creates a ZScheduler object in the Zope root.
Even better, it adds this object to the protected objects list, so a
user cannot delete it. I do provide a way of removing it when you remove
the Product though, and plan to document the procedure thoroughly, if I
ever get to get to work on it again.

--
Martijn Pieters, Software Engineer
http://wwwkeys.nl.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xA8A32149