[Zope-dev] RE: More on the Absent id bug

Jason Spisak jason@mtear.com
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 09:02:50 GMT

I commented out that line, and it still has the backslash in front of the
catalogued url.

Michel, is that right?

Aren't they supposed to not have the leading slash?  If it has a leading
slash, then when you click on the link in the Catalog management interface,
you get and error.  (it is looking for a server @
http://my_object/url/object,  rather that
http://localhost:8080/my_object/url/object.

Which one is correct in in your design?