[Zope-dev] RE: More on the Absent id bug

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 11:25:28 -0500

I'm against doing this off hand without thinking about the problem,
according to Jason this never happened before a certain recent time, but
neither this code nor any code in Catalog changed at that time.  This
sort of makes me think this is not the problem.

How is it, exactly, that this problem manifests itself for both of you?
How are your objects getting cataloged?  What changed when the problem
started apearing?

-Michel