[Zope-dev] RE: Uncatalog absent id bug - one possible cause

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 11:29:17 -0500

I guess here is a good example of where it makes sense to raise an
error, otherwise it would have silently *not* unindexed your object.

> I added it to the Collector.

Thanks, I'm guessing it's a simple fix of adding url_quote somewhere.

-Michel