[Zope-dev] mod_pcgi2 version 0.4.0

Oleg Broytmann phd2@email.com
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 11:15:08 +0000 (GMT)

Hello!

   http://www.zope.org/Members/phd/mod_pcgi2 - version 0.4.0.

   Fixed a minor problem with pcgiStartProc - changed it back to
double-fork. This introduces problems for people who want to compile the
module on Win32. I don't know how to help them; if anyone is interested in
compiling the module on Win32 - patches accepted...

   The module finally seems pretty stable, all neccessary features
implemented, all bugs caught and fixed. I thing this is last release before
1.0.

   BTW, it seems my news items do not appear on Zope front page. They
stopped after I changed naming scheme from mod_pcgi2_v0.2.0 to
mod_pcgi2-v0.3.0 (underscore to dash). It seems ZCatalog hates dashes,
right?

Oleg.
----
  Oleg Broytmann http://www.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/unix/797/ phd2@email.com