[Zope-dev] Bug in 2.1.2?

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 12:09:36 -0500

But this only happens to you, and this file hasn't changed since sept.
of last year, so it must be something with your setup which is causing a
type error to be raised.  That error is not caught there because it is
not intended to be thrown there in a properly configured Zope, if
configuration is your problem.

What, exactly, causes the error and can you send a complete traceback?

-Michel