[Zope-dev] On documentation: how about a Catalog of *every* how-to on zope.org?

Joe Grace occam@serv.net
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 08:46:08 -0800

I know that the how-to list is available, but the list only seems to include
select how-to's.  I would love to be able to look at all how-tos in one fell
swoop (even if they're not great, for Zope 1.0, etc.).  I could not find the
(old) Product Tutorial until this thread.  It includes some invaluable
information on exactly *what* the legendary Zope Debugger is (i.e.,
ZPublisher.Test module).  Woo-hoo.

I would love a simple ZCatalog button that pulls up everything in user
directories without being selective about it!

This could help speed up aggressive, voracious newbies considerably.  Also,
it could help provide some background for style guides as many people's
styles of docs would be available at a touch of a URL.

Thanks for listening,

= Joe =