[Zope-dev] PANIC(300) ZODB storage error--shouldn't happen

Ross Boylan RossBoylan@stanfordalumni.org
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 01:00:00 -0800

Thanks a lot.  I'll digest your comments and give them a try.  Here's one
quick item I can answer:

At 07:15 PM 1/17/00 -0500, Jim Fulton wrote:
>Ross Boylan wrote:
>>
>> Here's the traceback for Error: release unlocked lock
[snip]
>> The traceback appears in the browser, while the error message below appears
>> on the console.  After this, the application is unresponsive.
>
>Is it really unresponsive? Or does it simply not allow you to make changes?
Totally--the browser ends up timing out.  It actually shows some signs of
life in the debugger, but I think it's just the outer level publishing
routines that are getting exercised.

>> The only reason I got a new connection was that I didn't know how to get
>> the old one
>
>  someObject._p_jar

I'm still not sure how to get someObject, though I have some ideas.  Your
comments should help.

[snip]