[Zope-dev] Zope hanging on high loads

Federico Di Gregorio fog@mixadlive.com
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 14:35:34 +0100

Hi,

	we are using Zope to develop some pretty complex web-sites
(http://www.tradinglab.com) and we are encountering some serious
problems with high loads. apparently, sometimes, zope does not answer
to the pcgi-wrapper and after some minutes we have tens (60+) of
pcgi-wrapper processes hanging with only a few in the "ready" state.
all the others are sleeping waiting for zope to answer. that happens
with every version of zope from 1.0.0 up.

	if there is some acrtion I can take to send you a more
informative bug report, please let me know,

thank you very much for your time,
federico

--
Federico Di Gregorio