[Zope-dev] get_transaction().commit() having no effect?

Benno Rice benno@netizen.com.au
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 15:15:36 +1100

Hi,

I've got a situation where if I make a change and then call
get_transaction().commit() in the monitor, it works.  No problems.

However, if I call it from my python code, nothing happens.  Well, it
commits until I shut the Zope instance down and restart it.  Once I restart
it, all the changes I made to those objects have vanished.

This is really confusing me.

Any ideas?

--
Benno Rice                                      "No, no. We're *sweet* and
XNFP Aries Dark Subculture-                      *innocent* evil bastards."