[Zope-dev] feedback wanted on ZCatalog changes...

Michael Bernstein webmaven@lvcm.com
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 01:24:47 +0000

Michel Pelletier wrote:

> [...]

May I suggest another checkbox to enable indexing on a rendered value?
the combination of these two enhancements would let you create a single
textindex on an acquired method that aggregated several diferent
attributes, for example 'title', 'Content', 'Answer', etc.

by using an acquired, rendered value, you could standardize on a single
index, and just override the method where appropriate in your hierarchy.

Michael Bernstein.

 Michael Bernstein  webmaven@SPORKlvcm.com
     FIAWOL {Fandom Is A Way Of Life}
          http://www.fiawol.com