[Zope-dev] ANN: NotMail v0.2.0 alpha Available

Jay, Dylan djay@lucent.com
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 17:03:31 +1100

I need an interface to a public folder which is a mailing list archive.
NotMail is almost perfect except for
1) The ImapAdapater has to be changed so that the mailbox is not based on
the Authenticated_User.
2) The interface needs a read-only mode so that composing/deleting etc are
not options.

Has anyone done work on this?