[Zope-dev] why does my externalmethod generate a ZODB transac tion

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 09:08:08 -0400

Any method called directly through the web (e.g. like this one, which I
assume is through an HTTP POST) will be bounded in a transaction.  Why
would you not want this to happen?