[Zope-dev] ZPatterns: missing docstring in getItem()

Steve Alexander steve@cat-box.net
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 08:50:20 +0100

"Phillip J. Eby" wrote:

> Changes checked in.  I should be releasing an alpha5 tomorrow.

That's great. Did you get my message about errors in triggered methods?
I realised that I only sent it to the zope-dev list, and not cc-ed to
you.

> I had hoped to finish my work on proxy roles, ZClass plugins,

Does that increase the number of "Waaa!" comments in the code?

> and maybe even my local-roles stuff first and make it a "beta" release,

*If* you get time, can you put a note on the ZPatterns Wiki, or to the
zope-dev mailing list briefly describing what proxy roles, and local
roles mean in the context of ZPatterns? Thanks.

(Of course, if any other ZPatterns gurus can answer that...)

--
Steve Alexander
Software Engineer