[Zope-dev] Re: [Zope] Optimization and speed

Stephan Richter srichter@cbu.edu
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 13:19:33 -0700

><snip dicussion about large tables>

I take that back in the previous mail to Steve about the large table. We
have one and I split the header from the rest as you suggested. But since
it is not streaming the information, it will still pop up all at once.

Any ideas? Steve just send me a file and a method but I do not understand
what to get from it. I am checking the iste, whether I call RESPONSE.XXX
somewhere in the middle of the page.

Regards,
Stephan

PS: I contacted Illiad about an autogram and I will send the books to him
to sign them and have the second one send back to you. Please send me your
mailing address.

--
Stephan Richter
CBU - Physics and Chemistry