[Zope-dev] ZPatterns: Coad "Object Models"

Steve Alexander steve@cat-box.net
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 11:45:57 +0100

Hi Folks,

After the ZPatterns chat on Friday, it looked like a few people were
thinking of getting into Peter Coad's book "Object Models: Strategies,
patterns and applications".

I've just received my copy, and I'll be starting it later today.

I intend to use a Wiki to record my observations and thoughts about the
book, as I read it. I'd like this to be a collaborative learning thing,
so anyone else who is reading the book, or who as read it, is most
welcome to join in.

  http://www.zope.org/Members/stevea/CoadObjectModels

There's not much up there right now, as I've only read the
Acknowledgements at the front :-)

--
Steve Alexander
Software Engineer