[Zope-dev] second step (many of You are going to laungh ;-)

Michael Monsen phydoux@xmission.com
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 14:16:52 -0600 (MDT)

On Wed, 19 Jul 2000, Vincent wrote:

[snip]

> May somebody tell me whath is the first step to do to put a custom HTML page
> into ZOPE ?
>
> (I started the server, I can access the 'manage' tools ->
> server:8080/manage),
>
> I guess I need to creat my HTML page with notepad, ultraedit or whatever,
> but the next step ?
> Creat a ZOPE object linked to this HTML page ? No idea how to do that...

	Create a DTML Document or DTML Method, and paste the HTML code
into the edit field.

	Take a look at the QuickStart demo, that's where I got started
learning about how this whole Zope thing works.  =)  For me it was quite a
steep learning curve at first, but I believe I've made a lot of progress
since then.

	Good luck.

--
Michael Monsen                   | Due to lack of interest,
phydoux@xmission.com             |    next week has been cancelled.