[Zope-dev] Redirecting from the manage interfaces.

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 23:20:20 +0100

Erik Enge wrote:

> On Wed, 19 Jul 2000, Chris Withers wrote:
>
> > Why I'm asking is 'cos it'd be really nice not to have to keep
> > re-writing UI when there's perfectly good stuff available in the
> > management interface, things like add forms, edit forms, etc...
>
> Exactly.

Great, so how do we solve this. The 'wrapping REQUEST adn RESPONSE'
thing seesm a little hacky to me, if this isn't the case then could
someone show us some code as to how to do it in a specific instance?

If it is hacky, then how can we solve this long term? fishbowl time?

cheers,

Chris