[Zope-dev] cut/paste catalogue aware zclass instances still broken in 2.20?

Dr. Ross Lazarus rossl@med.usyd.edu.au
Sun, 23 Jul 2000 16:39:15 +1000

Thanks for the comment - it may be the nature of the zclass - some
combination of base classes and nesting.

The things I'm unable to paste are instances of a zclass (they're
pointers to document objects) derived from catalogaware, defined within
a zclass (objectmanager/catalogaware) defined within a top level
container zclass (also objectmanager/catalogaware).

This rather baroque structure suits the application well and works fine
in 2.1.6

--

Dr Ross Lazarus
Associate Professor and Sub-Dean for Information Technology