[Zope-dev] Wiki apps other than ZWiki 0.6.1

Geoff Gardiner ggardiner@synomics.com
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 17:53:25 +0100

Perhaps more suited to this list than Zope, so I'll ask again...

I've been happily adding ManagedMode functionality to ZWiki 0.6.1 but wonder
what other Wiki-on/in-Zope technologies there are that I should consider
working with. I'm looking for cataloging, graphics upload, differencing,
rename and delete and don't really want to have to work on them myself if
these have been done or are soon to be done.

Searching on 'Wiki' appears to be useless, since the word crops up in so
many contexts, hence my appeal for information.

Thank you,
Geoff Gardiner