[Zope-dev] Use ZODB3 and ZCatalog for indexing purposes

Jens Vagelpohl Jens@digicool.com
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 07:43:18 -0400

thomas,

putting together a zope python product to represent a CD isn't hard at
all. if you go the product route you'll be able to index and search
across all attributes of the CD object using ZCatalog.

check out the "boring product" at
http://www.zope.org/Members/gtk/Boring/HowTo-Boring, it is a good guide
to the framework making up a zope product.

jens