[Zope-dev] anyone have a ZOracleDA Setup-8.1.6-linux-intel

Shawn Murphy smurp@emergence.com
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 12:28:12 -0600 (MDT)

In other words...I am trying to get the ZOracleDA compiled for RedHat
Linux for Zope 2.1.6, Oracle 8.1.6 and ZOracleDA-2.2.0b1, but am having
problems creating a Setup file which does the job.

It seems like others have had some success in this area.  Anybody able to
share some tips or better yet, the 'Setup-8.1.6-linux-intel' that they
created.

On a slightly different note, is the ZOracleDA source in a public CVS
somewhere?  Maybe the solution can be found there or I would be happy to
place it there once developed.

I can't find the ZOracleDA in
   http://classic.zope.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/Zope2/

Thanks All!

  Shawn Murphy                            Research and Development
  mailto://smurp@emergence.com                 Emergence by Design
  work://1.780.413.6397                   http://www.emergence.com