[Zope-dev] The future of Zope with XML( XSLT revisited )

Josh Zeidner jmz_phylogenic@hotmail.com
Fri, 02 Jun 2000 14:40:09 EDT

Hi,

  It is great stuff! ( similar idea to Apache Cocoon )... now all we need is
someone to put in an XSLT( 4XSLT ) processor into the core Zope code-  are
there any immediate plans for this?  note: i realize this has been discussed
before :) .

  -thanks, Josh Z