[Zope-dev] LM and user objects

Bill Anderson bill@libc.org
Tue, 06 Jun 2000 14:21:23 -0600

Pardon my denseness (politics can do that to you I guess ;)...

I beleive I have the basic LM concept grasped. I understand that I need
a 'User' Object, ostensibly can be done in Python or ZClasses. For now,
I will look at ZClasses for experimentation.

So, I beleive that to set up a ZODB-based User for LM, I need to create
the UserObject's ZClass. What do I need to subclass, if any, from?

Once I get that set up, I add property sheets for the user where? The
ZClass?
Once I get that set up, how do I add a user? Would one method be to go
into the acl_users(LM) and add a User? What about adding them
programmatically? I looled at the API.txt, but it wasn't helpful in this
regard. :(

I swear if nobody beats me to it, I'll write all this up and post it to
Zope.org when I get it done. :) (If nothing else, for my own reference
;)