[Zope-dev] LM and user objects

Kevin Dangoor kid@kendermedia.com
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 18:10:33 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill Anderson" <bill@libc.org>
To: <zope-dev@zope.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2000 4:21 PM
Subject: [Zope-dev] LM and user objects

> Once I get that set up, I add property sheets for the user where? The
> ZClass?
> Once I get that set up, how do I add a user? Would one method be to go
> into the acl_users(LM) and add a User? What about adding them
> programmatically? I looled at the API.txt, but it wasn't helpful in this
> regard. :(

If you're not in a blazing hurry on this, I'm working right now on breaking
Membership out of the PTK (after which, I'll put it back in :)
This will basically come in the form of a product that adds a LoginManager
and configures it with high level methods. No ETA at the moment, because I'm
wrestling with syntax within my method that is called by the factory. I
expect things to move fairly quickly, though, because Mike Pelletier and Dan
Pierson already did the hard work to get things to where they are now.

Kevin