[Zope-dev] FWIW, ZCVSMixin now at 0.0.9... and rising. ;-)

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Wed, 07 Jun 2000 17:28:59 +0100

cool :-)

Keep up the good work...

How long before Zope is a web-accessible CVS repository?

(also accessible by FTP, WebDAV, XML-RPC, etc...)

Chris

PS: When WinCVS can CICO of Zope, I will be a happy man ;-)