[Zope-dev] [TRACE] Unable to mount mountable storage

Shane Hathaway shane@digicool.com
Fri, 09 Jun 2000 16:51:23 -0400

Bill Anderson wrote:

> OK, thought I would start playing with this...
> Figured I would load a separate site to start with . It fails, claiming
> it cant load oid. The site is orignally on 2.1.6, if it matters.
>
> Then I copied the current Data,fs to foo.fs, and figured I'd give it a
> try, being a new .fs and all. It complains about duplicate ids. What am
> I missing?
> I can copy Data.fs.in to a new name, and mount it fine.

Are you mounting a path that contains ZClass instances?  Try removing
the ZClass instances and see if it helps.  I'm not sure what the
problem is, but at least this is something to try.

Shane