[Zope-dev] ZPatterns alpha 3 released (was re: ZPatterns0.4.0a2 bug fixes)

mike mike@if-site.com
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 22:25:13 +0800

"Phillip J. Eby" wrote:

> Huh?  Oh, %&#()@&%...  I fixed that in my working copy, but didn't check it
> into CVS before building a release .tgz yesterday...   Argh.  Line 137 of
> DataSkins.py *should* read:
>
>         if self._v_status_ is not ChangedStatus:
>
> Sorry, everyone.  I've checked in this fix, along with the one for Mike's
> "missing _v_dm_" problem, and uploaded an alpha3 release.

Thank you, Phillip. I've spent all the evening hunting these bugs.
By the way, how do you debug? Is there better way than inserting things
like

	print "objectChanging %s, has status=%d" % (
	    self, self.__dict__.has_key('_v_status_')
	    )

:-)

Mike