[Zope-dev] ZPatterns alpha 3 released (was re: ZPatterns0.4.0a2 bug fixes)

Phillip J. Eby pje@telecommunity.com
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 09:46:34 -0500

At 10:25 PM 6/20/00 +0800, mike wrote:
>"Phillip J. Eby" wrote:
>>

>> Huh?  Oh, %&#()@&%...  I fixed that in my working copy, but didn't check it
>> into CVS before building a release .tgz yesterday...   Argh.  Line 137 of
>> DataSkins.py *should* read:
>>
>>         if self._v_status_ is not ChangedStatus:
>>
>> Sorry, everyone.  I've checked in this fix, along with the one for Mike's
>> "missing _v_dm_" problem, and uploaded an alpha3 release.
>>

>Thank you, Phillip. I've spent all the evening hunting these bugs.
>By the way, how do you debug? Is there better way than inserting things
>like
>
>	print "objectChanging %s, has status=%d" % (
>	    self, self.__dict__.has_key('_v_status_')
>	    )

I haven't found one yet.  I'm actually using zLOG.LOG calls, however, to a
logfile, so I can look back at things easily (and because I didn't realize
you could use print until you posted this...  :) ).