[Zope-dev] Re: [Zope] Please test this Zope 2.2 beta 1 ZSQLMethods fix...

David C. Kankiewicz kankie@thegrid.net
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 10:49:05 -0700

Juan Carlos Coruņa wrote:
> It seems to work properly. But all the old ZSQL methods are converted
> to folders and you must create the ZSQL methods another time. The
> folders that appear aren't accesible and displays the error "Resource
> not found".

I got all the ZSQL methods, in a CVS version of Zope (might be
different), back by exporting/re-importing the folder that holds them
and taking ownership :). I didn't look into why it happened...
Then again, I expect problems updating a CVS copy of Zope.

Regards,
David