[Zope-dev] Re: [Zope] ZScheduler-0.0.6 problem

Francois-Regis CHALAOUX Francois-Regis.CHALAOUX@sanofi-synthelabo.com
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 9:29:00 +0200

Hi,

<loren> I have ZScheduler 0.0.6 running on a Linux machine (www.fippless.org
at
CodeIt Computing), so we can't say it's an NT vs. Linux problem. It's more
likely a Linux/Python/Zope configuration issue. The most system-dependent
part of ZScheduler is its use of Python's threading module.</loren>

On my Linux machine I have installed the binary release of Zope2.1.7. Thus, I
Guess it contents a multi-threading version of the Python interpreter !?

<loren> I doubt whether the problem is with the archive itself, but just to be
sure,
I created a new archive for version 0.0.6 with a different archiving tool.
The new one shows 12330 bytes while the old one shows 20480 bytes (quite a
difference for the same content, eh?).</loren>

I have tested your new archive but nothing have changed.

FR