[Zope-dev] Calendar tag 0.9.6 breaks with 2.2.0b3??

Dr. Ross Lazarus rossl@med.usyd.edu.au
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 15:12:21 +1000

Shane - it's a shocking thing to post untested patches - particularly
when they work !!!!
I just tested this quickly on 2.1.6 and 22b3 and it seems fine. Thank
you!.

Ok, what's the way forward here - how do we make sure that a 2.2 clean
CalendarTag product appears in the Products download area on zope.org???

How do we make sure every product available for download on zope.org is
clearly marked as either untested for 2.2; broken in 2.2; 2.2 clean -
otherwise many new zope users are going to be tearing their hair out
patching stuff or giving up in disgust??? Who's going to go through each
one and patch it as needed?

The calendar tag is a good example - probably lots of folks out there
using it - all are going to be bitten by this when they upgrade to 2.2x?

--

Dr Ross Lazarus
Associate Professor and Sub-Dean for Information Technology