[Zope-dev] Need help getting dtml-in tag info into external function

Adam Pawliuk apawliuk@aui.ca
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 16:30:12 -0700

HI, I'm new to the Zope world and have a question regarding how to pass
variables available in the dtml-in tag into an external function.

Ideally I want to be able to pass data such as the summary statistics ( i.e.
count-nnn, min-nnn, etc ), and item ( i.e. sequence-item, etc  ), and batch
processing info ( sequence query, etc) into an external function.

For example:
<dtml-in findUsers size=50 start=query_start>
   Output: <dtml-var "anExternalFunction( <dtml-var sequence-item> )">
</dtml-in>

Although the code above does not seem to work?

How can I get at this data?

Thanks in advance!

Adam