[Zope-dev] Access to bug collector

Duncan Booth duncan@rcp.co.uk
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 12:23:52 +0000

I noticed recently that the scale tag for images doesn't work.
Checking the collector reveals that someone else reported this bug,
and posted a patch back in December last year, however the item is
still marked as under review.

I understand there are only a limited number of hours each day, so
it may take a while for patches to make their way into a released
product, but would it not be possible for someone to review items a
bit more often and at least make them visible even if the patch hasn't
yet been applied.

In this particular instance I guess the patch is simply to change two

--
Duncan Booth                                             duncan@dales.rmplc.co.uk
http://dales.rmplc.co.uk/Duncan