[Zope-dev] urg

Tom Deprez tom.deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be
Tue, 07 Mar 2000 10:48:54 +0100

Thanks for the reply James,

I do import the ClassAwareness library, but perhaps here is the mistake.
Here is my full python script (and my first).

import sys
sys.path.append('usr/local/zope/lib/python/Products/ZCatalog')
import CatalogAwareness
""" CatalogAwareness contains the CatalogAware Class """

def manage_afterAdd(self,item,container)
    item.myparent=container.id
    CatalogAware.manage_afterAdd(self,item,container)
    return

I also tried this, but it always gives the same error :

def manage_afterAdd(self,item,container)
    import sys
    sys.path.append('usr/local/zope/lib/python/Products/ZCatalog')
    import CatalogAwareness

    item.myparent=container.id
    CatalogAware.manage_afterAdd(self,item,container)
    return

Thanks, Tom.