[Zope-dev] urg

Rik Hoekstra rik.hoekstra@inghist.nl
Tue, 07 Mar 2000 15:40:15 +0100

> Ok, it's no problem to get the correct strings when adding a KBItem. But
> what when you move the KBItem? eg. to folder 'Python'. Then the category
> property should contain 'ZOPE' and 'PYTHON'...
>
> Do you see the problem?

If the category property only repeats the values from the containing
folder, you don't need it if you use the folders as categories (which
you do, and which my proposal does). THen you would not have to search
KBItems on categories directly, because the folders _are_ the categories
already. That is what I was trying to expose in my previous messages.

Is this clear enough?

Rik