[Zope-dev] Ante Up? (Was Re: [Zope-dev] RE: [Zope] XSL for Zo pe - a bounty on this?)

Josh Zeidner jmz_phylogenic@hotmail.com
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 10:39:54 EST

  Hi,

   Id be willing to contribute to the coding effort.

   One of the features I was considering was a new DTML syntax that used
XPath to reference objects:

   <dtml-with "obj1//obj2@propname">

   The text in quotes is XPath notation.  I think that somthing like this
would be extremely useful.

   -josh zeidner