[Zope-dev] TransparentFolders version 0.1 released

Carlos Neves cneves@ruido-visual.pt
Tue, 2 May 2000 10:56:48 +0100

On Mon, 01 May 2000, Shane Hathaway wrote:
> > It's fantastic to see how fast things go in here!!!! And I don't mean to be
> > rude or unpolithe, but I cannot paste into this wonderfull product... Is this a
> > bug? or maybe a feature...
>
> Hmm, I've been able to paste.  Tell me what's going on.

Forgive me, I am so stupid.... as I was writing a log of what happened I
remembered to test copying into a common folder. Only when that failed I
remembered that I had killed the cookies yesterday, so that I could test some
things out... All is well when it ends well (tm)

--
Carlos Neves
cneves@ruido-visual.pt