[Zope-dev] ZPatterns 0.3.0 and LoginManager 0.8.5 now uploaded

Phillip J. Eby pje@telecommunity.com
Fri, 05 May 2000 14:06:17 -0500

At 04:10 PM 5/4/00 -0400, Kevin Dangoor wrote:
>Thanks for all of the messages, Phillip. Hopefully, you'll succeed in
>getting ZPatterns 0.3.0 out the door tomorrow. Even if you don't, when it
>*does* come out there will probably be many more people that are ready to
>use it.

It's up.  We should be doing the official cataloging and announcements by
Monday, but for now, you can see them at Members/pje and Members/tsarna on
zope.org.

Please note that if you're using this with the PTK, the new stuff may break
some of Mike P's provisional propertysheets support, on account of we now
have some non-provisional support included.  :)  We'll try to look over the
PTK stuff and provide patches in a week or two if somebody else doesn't fix
it first.

Also note that ZPatterns includes a C extension and we do not include
binaries or any easy-build features.  If anybody wants to chip in with
these it would be helpful for the less build-fortunate out there.  :)

Have fun, and please do read the install/upgrade docs in both packages
before upgrading!