[Zope-dev] Interface documentation review

Jason Spisak 444@hiretechs.com
Mon, 08 May 2000 16:29:30 GMT

Phillip J. Eby:

Holy crap!

> FYI, I have moved the detailed discussion on PropertyHandlers to its own
> pages under the "Proposed Interfaces" section, since we were wandering
> further and further afield from the subject of PropertyManagers.  I've left
> several links behind near and in the original location of the discussion.
> (Hey Ty, check out the PropertyGroups stuff I've just added based on some
> ideas from Mike Fletcher...  I think it might be just what we need for
> forms in the SWARM toolkit.)
>
> At 05:50 PM 5/6/00 -0700, Michel Pelletier wrote:
> >
> >Hello,
> >
> >Drop everything you are doing and take a look at Brian Lloyd's latest
> >contribution to the InterfacesWiki, PropertyManager and PropertySheets.
> >A few folks have weighed in good comments, Join Them and make etch your
> >name permenantly into History.
> >
> >http://www.zope.org/Members/michel/Projects/Interfaces/Properties

I take a weekend away and when I come back you guys are already way way way
past where I was thinking on the weekend.  (tears welling)

Phillip,  scratch what I said about that until I absorb all the stuff
that's been contributed.  And thanks again Phillip for putting your $%# out
there and posting that code to the list.

In awe,

Jason Spisak
CIO
HireTechs.com