[Zope-dev] URGENT Zope doesn't starts

R. David Murray bitz@bitdance.com
Tue, 9 May 2000 14:52:20 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 9 May 2000, Fabio Augusto Mazzarino wrote:
>  Zope simply stop working. There was no development being done, and it start
> working.

If I'm reading you right you are saying the Zope process was left running
on a server while no one was doing any work on it, and you came back
to it to find that it had died mysteriously?  Was it originally started
using the 'start' script?

>  When I start Zope using start it simply doens't do anything, not even an
> error message. But I really really need to have this server working as soon
> as possible...

What OS, what Zope installation, and what does your 'start' script look like?
Specifically, do you still have '-D' in the Z2 call?  If you don't, try
adding it, that may give you some visible error messages.

--RDM