[Zope-dev] <dtml-boundary> irritation

Tres Seaver tseaver@palladion.com
Wed, 10 May 2000 10:03:53 -0400

Chris Withers <chrisw@nipltd.com>:

> Hi,
>
> Does anyone have any idea when bugs [542] and [892] in the
> Collector are going to be resolved?
>
> This is the problem that you can't use python expression of the
> attributes of the <dtml-boundary> file. As a result, all file
> attachments have to be given a fixed name.  Which sux.
>
> [892] even includes a patch and I've seen several questions about this
> in the list archives.

We are packaging up an alpha of 2.2 this week to address the "trojan
horse" issue Brian posted about yesterday.  I will look at the patch
this morning, and get it onto a CVS branch if possible;  we will then
look at integrating it sometime during the "alpha" cycle (i.e., the
next few weeks.

Tres.
Tres Seaver  tseaver@digicool.com   tseaver@palladion.com
Digital Creations  "Makers of Zope"  http://www.zope.org