[Zope-dev] Distributed ZODB-Transactions

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Thu, 18 May 2000 11:36:47 -0400

Heine,

You'll want to take a look at lib/python/ZODB/FileStorage,
lib/python/ZODB/DemoStorage, and lib/python/ZODB/MappingStorage for
ideas.  You may also want to take a look at the ZODB Wiki at
http://www.zope.org/Members/jim/ZODB