[Zope-dev] Re: Fixed reply Re: [Zope-dev] Trouble setting LoginManager default user class default user class

Phillip J. Eby pje@telecommunity.com
Thu, 18 May 2000 14:04:32 -0500

At 01:49 PM 5/18/00 -0400, Dan L. Pierson wrote:
>Oops, my reply of yesterday was missing the actual error I get using
>manage_setStorage.  It's an AttributeError for aq_acquire!  I can't
>see how I could be getting this since PersistentUserSource singly
>inherits from BasicUserSource which inherits from Rack.  What happened
>to my aq_acquire?  Does it have to do with some mistake in the way I'm
>calling manage_addLoginManager?

Um, no.  You've found a bug in PlugInGroup.objectValues().  :(  It doesn't
wrap the returned objects in the context of the PlugInContainer
(LoginManager in this case).  As a workaround, you can say
us.__of__(self.acl_users).manage_setStorage().  Sorry; I'm fixing this in
the code right now.