[Zope-dev] Re: Strange ZClass permissions problem with 2.2a1

Dr. Ross Lazarus rossl@med.usyd.edu.au
Fri, 19 May 2000 09:45:19 +1000

Yep, trying to access a newly instantiated empty zclass instance
produces the same error.

Looks like a bug. Email me if you want an exported version of my zclass
to poke and prod at...

--

Dr Ross Lazarus
Associate Professor and Sub-Dean for Information Technology