[Zope-dev] Re: Superuser ownership (was "Adding LoginManager at the root")

Robin Becker robin@jessikat.demon.co.uk
Mon, 22 May 2000 16:24:22 +0100

In article <39291BF2.652580CA@nipltd.com>, Chris Withers <chrisw@nipltd.com> writes
>Robin Becker wrote:
>> What steps should I try to allow my currently unowned
>> documents/tinytables to be made accessible. When I press the change
>> ownership button I get a help browser with an error message in the
>> content frame.
>
>That sounds like a 2.2 bug to me... oh well... it is Alpha so fair
>enough.
>Can you mail the whole error message (especially the traceback) to the
>list please :-)
perhaps the superuser should be renamed to initial user or something.
OK here it is; this when I press the take ownership button on my Folder at / manage
ownership panel.

           Zope Error

           Debugging Notice

           Zope has encountered a problem publishing your object.

           Cannot locate object at: http://jessikat/Control_Panel/Products/OFSP/Help/Ownership.d
tml

           Troubleshooting Suggestions

                The URL may be incorrect.
                The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
                A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an error.

           For more detailed information about the error, please refer to the HTML source for
this page.

           If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you for your
patience.

Traceback (innermost last):
  File C:\Python\devel\Zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 224, in publish_module
  File C:\Python\devel\Zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 189, in publish
  File C:\Python\devel\Zope\lib\python\Zope\__init__.py, line 221, in zpublisher_exception_hook
    (Object: Help)
  File C:\Python\devel\Zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 161, in publish
  File C:\Python\devel\Zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\BaseRequest.py, line 350, in traverse
  File C:\Python\devel\Zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\HTTPResponse.py, line 530, in debugError
NotFound: (see above)

--
Robin Becker