[Zope-dev] zopectl (was: 2.2.0a1 Problems)

Brian Lloyd Brian@digicool.com
Tue, 23 May 2000 12:44:58 -0400

> > We are going to move a better 'zopectl start', 'zopectl
> stop' sort of
> > setup, though its not there yet. This will make a number of things
> > better.
>
> It's nice to hear that! Can you tell me who's working on
> this, maybe we can
> work together on finding a better solution than my zopectl script.

(Sorry it took a while to reply to this)

Well, no one here is actively working on it right now - we just know
we want it to happen :^) If you have something working, that would
seem to be a good baseline to build on and start discussing what
the zopectl script should do. I'd really like the zopistas to take
the lead on this - I've started a discussion and contributed some
basic requirements at:

http://www.zope.org/Products/Zope/Wiki/zopectl

Brian Lloyd        brian@digicool.com
Software Engineer  540.371.6909