[Zope-dev] Please Help!!! - HelpSys

IDEA WS IDEA WS" <webbee@i.kiev.ua
Wed, 24 May 2000 08:44:04 +0300

Hi, everybody!

There's a folder in Zope :\lib\python\HelpSys with Zope help.
If I am not mistaken it is available in every version of Zope and can be
published this way:
http://localhost:8080/HelpSys
I have failed to figure out how its methods collect data to be published. It
looks like they search through Zope folders and files, but it's just an
idea.
Could somebody explain me that..??

I actually need to create a simple web-editor, something very similar to
HelpSys, but I need to link tree items to the folders I create dynamically
in Zope.

Also, is there any python version containing Globals, HTMLfile etc modules
used to publish Zope..?? And if not, how can I test my modules in pyhton
then???

I would really appreciate if somebody could help me, I really need it.

Thanx in advance
Lena