[Zope-dev] [Fwd: ZCatalog.. Again.. I know..]

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Wed, 24 May 2000 17:01:16 +0100

Itamar Shtull-Trauring wrote:
> You're using 2.1.6?  That's something different.  The KeyErrors bug only
> appeared in CVS ZCatalog - the partial searching version.  So it must be
> something else - and for all I know this bug is fixed in CVS.

Yeah, this is happening on 2.1.6 as part of Squishdot 0.4.0 which I was
hoping to release today, but this is going to put that back a bit :(

What I'm experiencing is documents being returned that don't match the
search criteria, usually only one per search, which is why I thought it
was that same error...

It'd be nice to have some way of checking what text ZCatalog is actually
indexing although I'm 80% sure my code is doing what it should...

I'd love to hear comments from anyone who's experienced the same thing,
or from Michel to say it's something I'm doign wrong as this is driving
me nuts :(

cheers,

Chris