[Zope-dev] Problems with LoginManager form-based login

Stuart 'Zen' Bishop zen@cs.rmit.edu.au
Fri, 26 May 2000 19:11:11 +1000 (EST)

On Wed, 24 May 2000, Phillip J. Eby wrote:

> This is a problem that apparently can only be solved by replicating
> ZPublisher's backward walk, which is the wrong thing to do because the
> traversal will be O(n^2).  Bleah.  I guess we'll have to do something like
> Stuart Bishop's backward walk in the GUF, since any enhancement of the
> ZPublisher architecture to handle login forms properly won't happen until
> at least 2.2.

The backward walk stuff (which I don't think ever worked - every time
I fixed one case it seemed I'd break another) has been torn out and
replaced with code that does what you are after. Grab a copy of the
latest version and search for 'WooHoo' in GenericUserFolder.py

--
Stuart Bishop                          Work: zen@cs.rmit.edu.au
Senior Systems Alchemist               Play: zen@shangri-la.dropbear.id.au